Thursday 24 May 2007

壞了我的睡眠..my beauty sleep!

last night finally i fall alseep, then hear the front door bell,it's mid night already, thinking what is it?i don't have my glasses on ..I couldn't see it ..seeing there are two man standing downstari.. then i decide to ingore.. it..my little one see them through the window and told me.. mom they are police..ok.. then i went to the balcony and were talking to them.."may i help u"i can't believe in my own ears..the dumb polices men said to me "樓上門鈴壞了,請我開樓下門讓他們進去"no way..! how could i know they are real polices.Anyway.. i said.. what for?... they replied. "樓上是不是有老人家,他們局裡有老人走失"i think.. it's ok then.. the old people could stay the night in the police station.i replied to them.. why don't you come back in the moring.. it's late now.. good night.but they won't give up and keeping ask the upstair family's surname and phone numberi said to them. come back in the moring ..and my little one is out with me in the Balcony, then i said.. 弟弟進去睡.乖!they heared me talking to my little one, and thinking..打擾到人家了..then off we went inside the house.why those police are so urgent to come to the house..真是的! and i know upstair 爺爺回大陸去.,就是不知回來了沒.! 壞了我的睡眠..一早要打電話給鄰居問一下..

1 comment:

AL said...

你還真好言好語
要我就抓狂了
沒有人可以破壞我的好眠
在睡夢中把我叫醒
簡直是活膩了