Wednesday 1 September 2010

Entwined Quilt 愛如潮水,財如浪湧拼布被-WIP



 


End of Jun'10, My husband picked up my favorite quilt book "40 Fabulous Quick-cut Quilts " .Then say... how nice if he could have a quilt like that...He would like to have this incredible unique pattern of quilt in his office,when he is having a nap..?

Ok ok .. This is a great idea for our 13th wedding anniversary, why don't I make one for him? Hey... i was thinking... that's a wonderful idea of showing my territory... Let other woman stay away from him!!

 

July

Week 1 of July... searching for the suitable fabric

Ordered the fabric from fat quarter shop...buy buy buy..that’s my super capability...

 

Week 2~3 of July... while I was waiting for my fabric to arrive... it’s the time I studying how to make the quilt. Asking around quilt teachers. Thanks all of them for all the great advice!!   感謝拼被大師,林老師抽空指導被子的尺寸問題!

 

Week 4 of July finally fabrics arrived….enjoy watching my fabric for days..

And it also took lots of day to do the cutting…cutting fabrics into the strips… it took one whole week

 

August

 

Week 1 of August, strip pieceing...doing the fabric mathing game

Really hope someone could help me with..

 

Week 2 of August... still strip pieceing also fixing up all the mistakes...

Week 3 of August. Making the blocks..So far only made the first 4 big blocks...

And two medium blocks..And three little blocks..On block require one hrs

Another 16 blocks to go.

 

Week 4 still making blocks..Hey how come it never end???

 

Finally on the very last day of August, I finished the quilt top!

2 comments:

布棉不休 said...

Basted or not?

版主 said...

not yet la... :"> !
waiting for that nice batting to arrive..